Info Binary Options
The indicator displays the information on the open binary options with the nearest expiration. The information displayed from left to right:
Order number | Option type (Call / Put) | Volume (USD) | Points (difference from the opening price) | Time left
Attention! The indicator is designed to work on platforms that support the binary options trading through MetaTrader and forming information on open orders in the "Comment" field.
- Type - Display Type
- Following the price - Following the price
- In a selected corner of the screen - In the selected corner of the screen
- Chart corner for binding - The angle of the schedule to bind
- Center coordinates in the upper left corner of the chart
- Center coordinates in the upper right corner of the chart
- Center coordinates in the lower left corner of the chart
- Center coordinates in the lower-right corner of the chart
- Shift Y coordinates - Indentation vertically (associated with Type b)
- The shift in bars - Indentation bars (associated with Type a)
- Save position - Save the position of the text. (If is False, then you can move to any point of the graph)
- text settings
- The size
- display Options - the individual elements can be switched off if necessary.
- order number
- option type
- Time left
Vola Alarm Free Vola Alarm shows the current value of the price movement since the opening of the bar at a percentage of the average price movement ....
Moving Average fullshift Moving average , which can be shifted not only to the right / to the left, but also up / down. It is also possible to select the...
AkenMFI AkenMFI intended for trading binary options on the timeframes M5 and M15. Oscillator AkenMFI closely linked to the indicators and AkenATR...